UV-Guard’s IR-Series is an in-room UV disinfection system for use in medical industries and food & beverage applications. The ceiling or wall mounted IR-Series destroys microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mould spores and yeasts in health facility and food processing rooms.
- Control pathogens located on surfaces in healthcare environments
- Disinfect operating theatres between uses
- Destroy pathogens in the air and surfaces of medial waiting rooms
- Control bacteria and moulds in sterile laboratory rooms
- Ensure the air within food preparation rooms is free of spoilage microorganisms
- Prevent sticky, biofilms from forming within food storage rooms – reduce cleaning intervals and costs
- Eliminate odours and improve food storage environment
- Easy to mount stainless steel bracket with UV Lamp protector cage
- Non ozone and ozone models available
- Door interlocking safety options available to prevent UV radiation exposure to operators
- Each solution customised and designed by UV-Guard to meet your unique needs
- Hospitals & Doctor Surgeries
- Sterile Rooms
- Food Stores
- Microbial Laboratories
It is recommended that the unit is not on when operators are inside the room. If they are, operators must be protected from UV radiation using certified PPE for eyes and skin. Human exposure to UV radiation is extremely dangerous. It Is recommended that a door interlocking system or a timer be used.
Model Selection & Installation
- Contact UV-Guard with your project requirements to ensure the correct solution is selected. Multiple units may be required depending upon cold room size.
- Each IR-Series is recommended to be installed onto the ceiling or wall with the electrical power end in line with the air flow.
- An electrician is required to connect the IR-Series to power.
|Power Connection Requirement||240 volts 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||0.3 amps|
|Dimensions (cm)||a = 114, b = 12, c = 10|