The SLT-Series is a cost effective and high performing UV water disinfection system. With 8 models in the range and options to allow indoor and outdoor installation, the SLT-Series is ideal for under sink, whole of house, swimming pool and pond clarification uses.
- 316 grade stainless steel UV reactor (304 for SLT1 and SLT2 models)
- Available in BSP inlet and outlet connections is U configuration
- Low pressure, low pressure high output or low pressure amalgam UV lamps
- Variety of indoor and weatherproof controllers available
- Customisable features including lamp safety interlocking device, remote on/off, SMS fault module, reactor temperature safety system, Modbus module, fault volt free contacts, personalised software
|Model||*Flow rate per UV Dose figure 40mJ/cm²||*Flow rate per UV Dose figure 30mJ/cm²||Connection||Lamp Power (W)||Dimensions (cm)|
|UVG SLT1||6.3 lpm||8.4 lpm||¼” male BSP||10||28l x 5.1w|
|UVG SLT2||8.8 lpm||11.8 lpm||¼” male BSP||14||39l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT30||16.0 lpm||21.3 lpm||¾” male BSP||30||60l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT40||26.0 lpm||34.7 lpm||1” male BSP||40||99l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT75||57.2 lpm||76.2 lpm||1” male BSP||80||99l x 6.3w|
|UVG SLT80||79.9 lpm||106.6 lpm||2” male BSP||80||99l x 9w|
|UVG SLT125||126.9 lpm||169.2 lpm||2” male BSP||127||99l x 9w|
|UVGSLT172||172.0 lpm||229.3 lpm||2” male BSP||172||99l x 9w|
*Flow rates calculated using ‘UVCalc®’ software and are based on a UV Transmittance (UVT) of 85% and a UV dose at the end of lamp life.