UV-Guard’s CWP-Series purifies water to allow it to be safely consumed or used throughout your home or commercial facility. This complete water treatment system combines filtration, adsorption and UV disinfection – three processes proven to remove sediment, improve taste, clarity & odour, and inactivate bacteria and pathogens in your water. An effective rainwater treatment system – transforming your collected tank water to safe drinking water. Can also be used for bore water and town water treatment.
- Removes sediment and improves taste colour and odour of your drinking water.
- Destroys 99.99% of E.Coli, Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other harmful pathogens.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel bracket and lockable cover.
- Premium twin filter housings with pleated washable filter and silver impregnated carbon block filter.
- Australian WaterMark certified 316 stainless steel UV reactor with lamp operation view port and digital controller.
|Model||Dimensions||UV Dose Flow Rates*|
|CWP30||60||48||22||78 lpm||42 lpm||31 lpm|
|CWP55||60||74||22||142 lpm||77 lpm||56 lpm|
|Model||Inlet||Outlet||Sediment Filter||Adsorption Filter||UV Lamp||Maximum Pressure|
|CWP30||1” Female BSP (25mm)||1” Male BSP (25mm)||20 micron pleated washable||5 micron silver antibacterial carbon||30W||875 kPa|
*Approximate flow rates calculated using industry recognised UV dose software and are based on a UV transmittance (UVT) of 90% and UV output at the end of lamp life.