This isn't just any water; it's been given a special treatment where tiny particles of silver, known as ions, are added.
Water treated this way is safe for consumption when used correctly, following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidelines on the acceptable levels of silver in drinking water for daily use.
So why silver?
These ions are known for their ability to wipe out bacteria and other unwanted microorganisms to produce ultra-clean water.
Think of it like adding a shield to your water. These silver ions float around, ready to tackle any bacteria that might try to make the water their home. The best part? They do this without changing the taste or smell of the water! It's the water you're used to but with an extra layer of protection.
And the benefits don’t stop there. Silver ion-treated potable water (water safe to drink or use in food preparation) can remain disinfected in tanks or bottles for up to six months without the risk of bacteria re-appearing.
Silver ion treated water has a range of applications.